RFP#0002 General Counsel
RFP#0002 Primary Logistics Provider
- Plants Without Borders is a global trading platform for plants.
- Plants Without Borders is seeking to hire Outside General Counsel.
- Plants Without Borders reduces the friction for buyers and sellers of ornamental plants.
- Below is an explanation of how the Shipping Network works between Buyers and Sellers located in the 12 nodes.
- Law firm with experience in global trade compliance, specifically in agriculture, preferably in horticulture.
- Law firm capable of drafting both the following documents and additional documents in the future:
- Independent Contractor/Distributor Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Mutual Non-disclosure Agreements
- Arbitration agreements/clauses
- Grow Contracts/Production Contracts
- Liability Waivers
- 6/2 - 6/16 - Responses are collected.
- 6/17 - 6/24 - Comments and Questions are Distributed.
- 6/30 - Initial Responses and Answers are reviewed.
- 7/2 - Target date for decision to be made.
- Demonstrated Track Record of Accountability
- Proven Ability to Meet Requirements
- Competitive Pricing
- Please submit all company information and pricing to our Response Submission Form.
- Responses are reviewed.
- Follow-up questions are asked.
- A decision is made, and the contract is awarded.